Saturday, November 24, 2012

Its you :)

My tummy is paining,
just like before the exam.
But I know there is no exam
only you...
This is like a love song,
same words over and over again.
I don't want it to be that way
so I'll sing like this...
The day you bought me ice cream
and how I split it on my t-shirt,
hope you can't remember it
you'll think I am a clown.
When you pass my side
I feel newton is wrong,
like there is no gravitation
I am floating in the space.
You don't like the way I put my hair
but it's alright I don't like yours'.
Sometimes I want to say
 that your nostrils are too big.
But when I see your pirate look
 I forget my words.
You walk like an  alien,
who's jumping on the street.
When you smile 
I can see the hole between your teeth,
so I think
 you should meet a dentist.
Your mom once said
 that
 you don't like lollipops,
but don't worry boy
 I love it for both of us.
When you play the guitar
 I think I 'm in heaven and angels having disco...
There is a Dolphin
 who I used to know in the dead sea,
if you wanna be surprised 
come with me...
This is like a love song,
same words over and over again.
I don't want it to be that way
so I'll sing like this...


No comments:

Post a Comment